Here’s How You Can Help Samaritan House:
Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
1. If you have an account click on Sign In and go to step 4.
If not, click Create an Account and continue with step 2.
2. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
3. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
4. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
5. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
6. Update or confirm your information.
7. Enter NPO number 24642 or Samaritan House, select organization from list and click on confirm.
To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for Samaritan House until after you register your card(s).
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number. You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Your support is truly appreciated.
Without you, there would be no Samaritan House.